Some of Roberta Barg's achievements include:
- 1995 & 1996 Listed in the Who's Who Among American Women
- 1995 Peoples Choice Award in the National Northwoods Wildlife Art Show
- One of her paintings was cosen for the 1995 North Woods Guide
- 1994 "Guardians of the Forest" painting commemorating the 50th anniversary of Trees For Tomorrow
- 1992 Wisconsin Wildlife Federation Artist of the Year - "The Comeback Generation"
- 1991 Best of Show -- Wehr Nature Center Art Festival
- Minnesota Loon Festival Award 1990 Ruffed Grouse Society Artist of the Year
- 1989 Northwoods Wildlife Center Artist of the Year
- 1988 Muskies Inc. Headwaters Chapter Print of the Year - "Tiger of the Headwaters"
- 25th Commemorative Print for Ottawa National Forest Sylvania Visitor Center
- First International Art Exhibition Women Artists of the West
- Designed three telephone book directory covers
- Illustated "The Legend of the Christmas Train" book by Tom Hallatz